- Maximum number of students is ten (10)
- In case it is asked there is the possibility for Private Workshops for 1-3 persons or for your own group
- Depending on Photoshop skills there are going to be different type of groups (Advanced, Intermediate and Beginners).
- In order to organize better the groups it is necessary for every participant to fill out the registration form.
Field shooting goals
- Learning to use the ND filters correctly and take the best results.
- How to succeed longer exposure times and the meaning of multi-exposures technique.
- Problems with vignetting and blurs and how to avoid them.
- How to understand if your photo has the necessary ingredients for a Fine Art processing.
- Vertorama with an easy method and the meaning of it.
- Long exposure panoramics.
- Ideal frames for minimal photos
- Personal vision.
- A careful evaluation of the photos taken during the daily field shooting. All participants must prepare a flash stick with their photos taken during the daily session ( JPG , 72 DPI, 1024px large dimension, no processing).
- I will define the criteria I use to create my collections
- All participants must have in raw format the photos taken during the daily session.
- I will explain in full detail the processing method I use and define the basic parts of a processing inorder to transform it to a Fine art work.
- Practice time. Every participant under my supervision will work on his photos.
- The meaning of the Camera Raw and important first steps
- Working with layers, masks, gradients
- Dodging and burning
- Manual blending and tonal processing. Working with selective contrast processing (SCP)
- How to create manually vertorama and how to process panoramic shots
- Light adjustments and how to bring pseudo-3D feeling to your photos
- Special treatments for the sky and sea.
- Many give-away gifts from sponsors
- Every person attending this workshop will have a careful guidance for a month concerning problems with processing, general questions.
- Personal supervision of his/her portfolio in case it is asked
- Newsletters with processing tips of future works of mine
- Publication of works in a new Facebook page dedicated to my workshops.